| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oymyakon in March is severely cold at -31.2 °C (-24.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -20.8 °C (-5.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally excessively cold with an average low of -40 °C (-40 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in March is 19.2 °C (34.6 °F).
- The weather in March is arid with intermittent snow. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of liquid is dropped across on average 8 days.
- In March the skies in Oymyakon are a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:13 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 4:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oymyakon March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Oymyakon, Russia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Oymyakon: