| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oymyakon in January is excessively cold at -46.4 °C (-51.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively cold with average high temperatures reaching -42.5 °C (-44.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally excessively cold with an average low of -50 °C (-58 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with snow occasionally. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of fluid is discharged across an average of 12 days.
- The skies in Oymyakon are extremely dismal with an average of a murky 0:56 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 4:49 long and the longest day is 7:12 long with an average length of 5:53.
- There are approximately 4:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oymyakon January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Oymyakon, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Oymyakon: