| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oymyakon in October is very cold at -14.8 °C (5.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -9.2 °C (15.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -20.4 °C (-4.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in October is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with snow now and again. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 11 days.
- In October the skies in Oymyakon are very dim with on balance a scanty 2:25 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:14 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 9:49.
- There are approximately 6:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oymyakon October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Oymyakon, Russia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Oymyakon: