| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oymyakon in November is severely cold at -35.2 °C (-31.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely cold with average high temperatures reaching -30.7 °C (-23.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -39.3 °C (-38.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with snow once in a while. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of liquid accrues during an average of 15 days.
- The heavens above Oymyakon are dismal with on average just 1:21 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 5:26 long and the longest day is 8:08 long with an average length of 6:43.
- There are approximately 4:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oymyakon November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Oymyakon, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Oymyakon: