| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oymyakon in May is very cool at 2.7 °C (36.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.7 °C (23.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with intermittent sleet, snow or rain. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of water accrues across an average of 8 days.
- In May the heavens above Oymyakon are moderately sunny with an average of a respectable 8:25 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 16:42 long and the longest day is 19:31 long with an average length of 18:11.
- There are approximately 9:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oymyakon May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Oymyakon, Russia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Oymyakon: