| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oymyakon in June is mild at 12.6 °C (54.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in June is dry with rain occasionally. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of H2O tumbles across on average 12 days.
- The blue above Oymyakon is quite sunny with on balance a respectable 8:38 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 19:36 long and the longest day is 20:25 long with an average length of 20:11.
- There are approximately 11:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oymyakon June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Oymyakon, Russia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Oymyakon: