| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oymyakon in February is excessively cold at -42 °C (-43.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely cold with average high temperatures reaching -35.4 °C (-31.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally excessively cold with an average low of -47.3 °C (-53.1 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with snow at times. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of liquid is dropped across on average 10 days.
- In February the heavens above Oymyakon are somewhat dreary with an average of merely 3:42 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 7:18 long and the longest day is 10:07 long with an average length of 8:41.
- There are approximately 4:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oymyakon February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Oymyakon, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Oymyakon: