| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oymyakon in December is excessively cold at -45.5 °C (-49.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively cold with average high temperatures reaching -42 °C (-43.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally excessively cold with an average low of -48.8 °C (-55.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in December is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with snow occasionally. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of water is deposited during an average of 12 days.
- In December the skies in Oymyakon are rayless having an average of a hollow 0:03 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 4:34 long and the longest day is 5:22 long with an average length of 4:47.
- There are approximately 4:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 1.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 98.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oymyakon December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Oymyakon, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Oymyakon: