| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oymyakon in April is very cold at -13.6 °C (7.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3.7 °C (25.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -23.9 °C (-11 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 20.2 °C (36.4 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with occasional snow. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of water tumbles across an average of 5 days.
- In April the heavens above Oymyakon are quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:38 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:32 long and the longest day is 16:36 long with an average length of 15:04.
- There are approximately 5:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oymyakon April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Oymyakon, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Oymyakon: